yeah, I'm kidding I almost met him - I was in the American Museum of Natural History where the film 'Night at the Museum' was shot. It's an amazing feeling when you can recognize the places and things from the movie.
- that's the largest natural history museum in the World
- it has 4 floors and a lower level = 45 exhibition halls
- it's situated near the west side of Central Park
- this place isn't the same as in the 'Night at the Museum'
- the entrance price is recommended - it means people can pay whatever they can afford
- it's easy to get lost (even with the map)
(or Teddy) is mostly remembered as the 26th President of the US and I feel like this Roosevelt Memorial Hall celebrates his passion for preserving America's wilderness for future generations.
By the way, that's an amazing experience to BE THERE! If you have a chance to go there, just do it - it's totally worthy.
That's just a little bit of everything concerning natural history :
- minerals, rocks, fossils
- aquatic life
look at this map: