it's me, again.
This week was pretty busy but it was fine so today I'm going to write the longest note and post many photos of New York - I'm sure you'll love it as much as I do !
Let me show you my trips to NYC in the 1 video!
I remember I was keep saying:
That was soooo funny!!
Then,when I came to Darien I started travelling there almost every weekend, my family is so flexible and they don't need my help that much at the weekends.
Honestly, I didn't feel any difference ☺But when YOU ARE in the middle of the GC you will be impressed by this huge and (everytime) crowded building, you can also recognize movies that were shot there, for example:
- 'Men in black',
- 'I am Legend',
- 'Revolutionary Road' (Leonardo DiCaprio ♥)
- 'Gossip girl' ! (ahhhh Ed Westwick ♥♥♥)
Am I crazy ?! I'm just sitting on the bridge - it's a little bit high but that was worth it!
The whole reason of taking photos is so that you don't have to explain things with words and you can share your points of views with other people.
Culture & Museums
Btw. my next task is to visit as much New York's Museums as possible, for instance:
- The Museum of Natural History
- MoMA - Museum of Modern Art
- New York Botanical Garden
- Brooklyn Museum
- so, I promise - I'll write the post about it soon!!
The most famous street in the World - 5th Avenue
- Louis Vuitton
- Tiffany & Co.
- "Home alone 2"
- "When Harry met Sally"
What's more, ice skating there is easily on of the most picturesque and fun activities - I promise I'll take many photos in December!
- Ice rink
- Central Park Zoo
- taking a blanket and relaxing on the Sheep Meadow (it's a 15-acre field!)
- climbing up Belvedere Castle
- seeing the Bow Bridge
- or just sitting on the bench and enjoying the nature
Feel like a Queen in the Plaza Hotel
- "Home Alone 2"
- "Life or something like it"
- "King of New York"
- "Sleepless in Seattle"
- "Bride wars"
By the way,I changed the whole look of my website a 2 days ago - it wasn't that easy!