BREAKING NEWS

Wednesday, September 9, 2015

nutrition and healthy drinking - some fresh green juice!


Exactly!
Just stay healthy and be motivated!

I've just decided to write a quick note (it's almost 12.30am) and share with you my recipe for a delicious green juice. 




  • 1  (green!) apple
  • 1 pear
  • half celery
  • half cucumber
  • some ginger - not too much
  • some parsley (if you like)
This one cup gives you a lot of power - try it!
Apple and pear juice are sweet so when we combine it with some vegetables it becomes a really tasty drink in your free time during the day.




Geeez, now is the last step, my juicer is a nightmare to clean!
More recipes soon!

 Anyway, enjoy your meal and have a good night peeps.

I'm working on the #2 Vlog,
let me know if you have any ideas for my next videos, 
nightnight.

Isn't it (SOOOO) true?!?


xx,
M.

Share this:

Post a Comment

 
Back To Top
Distributed By Blogger Templates | Designed By OddThemes