BREAKING NEWS

Sunday, September 13, 2015

Memories last forever !

Hi everyone,

I'm one of those people who strives to be productive during 'days off'.
 So, I always schedule my month to not waste the time and I'm pretty sure this makes me even happier when I have things done (ticked) - so try it, you won't regret it ☑ .


Anyway, today I'm completely rested. I was cooking a dinner...yes, of course it was delicious!!! I went for a walk (because the weather FORTUNATELY is great). What's more, I organized some things connected with the flight to the US and I sold some of my things that I haven't been using for a long time for example horseback riding stuff. I had an accident on November 3rd 2011, it was a long time ago but shortly, I fell down during gallop and I nearly lost my consciousness. 
(the last ride - these 2 photos were took right before the accident)

I was too shocked, after all I just started to cry but there wasn't any pain. Then, me and my friend went for a walk with horses like nothing happened. When I came home I couldn't move my arm so we immediately went to the nearest hospital but they told me to go to the emergency in another town (30 mins by car) - it was insane.
All in all, I broke my collarbone and I was recovering at home for over 1 month, I totally stopped horseback riding but I still wholeheartedly love these animals.

I'm organizing files etc. on my computer and I want to share with you some of my memorable photos:




Tomorrow is going to be a busy day - as always !!!
Just some shopping before my departure to New York, it's ONLY 3 weeks left!

Tumblr inspiration.

Hope you're having a good evening,

xx,
M.

Share this:

Post a Comment

 
Back To Top
Distributed By Blogger Templates | Designed By OddThemes