I hate being sick (soooo I'm gonna write a post about these American Healthcare costs,appointments etc. - for example you can even pay for a blood test OVER 1000$ - not everywhere but it happens ) it's kinda hard to find a doctor or clinic which provides your insurance...
Okay, so let's talk about better things today,
- International experience by studying and living in a foreign country. You'll see new places and meet fascinating people - its traditions, and its culture. In addition, you will become more responsible, confident or independent.
- You can be fluent in English - remember, you'll talk this language all the time.
- That's a chance to experience a different style of education.
- Broaden your worldview - you can improve your skills, gain interests and be inspired by others success stories.
- Life experience once learned never forgotten - if you really wanna try it - do it. You don't want to regret something you didn't do - life's too short.