I hope you're having a great day,
- I've just finished baking...
This recipe makes about 6/7 bigger muffins or 12 small muffins.
Here is a favourite muffin recipe of mine!
You will need:
- 1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees C.
- 2. Stir together the flour, baking powder, salt and sugar in a large bowl.
- 3. Beat the egg in a separate bowl then add the oil and milk.
- 4. Add the liquid ingredients to the dry ones and mix no more than ten seconds, be careful - it's important to not overmix the batter.
- 5. Fill muffin cups only a piece of it - from 1/2 to 2/3. It's not necessary but you can also use a muffin (cupcake) pan.6.It will bake approximately 20 mins or so depending on your oven.
When baking time is up - insert a toothpick into the center of the muffin.
If the toothpick comes out clean, it means they're done.